Techno Hipurity Water Systems Pvt. Ltd. are a reputed Manufacturers of Storage and Distribution Systems. These systems are used to transfer the Purified Water, Water for Injection, Sterile Steam, Nitrogen, Compressed Air Etc. from the Generation Systems to the User Points as per their requirement. These Systems are designed in a loop System to keep the water in continuous motion and avoid any stagnancy which could lead to the contamination of the water. The System is completely automated and monitored continuously to ensure that the water quality is always maintained. The major factors that affect the system are its Design, Material of Construction, Internal Surface Finish, Deg Leg Elimination. The Systems are designed in compliance to ASME BPE and ISPE Standards and the product obtained from these systems comply to IP, BP, USP and GMP Standards.
The Purified Water and WFI Storage and Distribution systems consists of a Storage tank for PW and WFI with the mandatory accessories, Sanitary Pumps, Pipes and Fittings, Zero Dead Leg Valves, UV System, Instrumentation and Control Panel.
Some of the Salient Features of the Distribution Loop System are :
• Fully Drainable Sanitary Pumps
• Minimum Return Velocity of 1.2 m/s in the Loop.
• Instrumentation to monitor the Quality like Flow, Conductivity, Pressure, Temperature and TOC.
• Sanitary Type Heat Exchanger for Sanitization and maintaining Temperature.
• Inside Surface Finish of Pipe and Fittings is < 0.4 microns
• Dead Leg not More than 1.5D
• 100% Orbital Welding with High Purity (99.99%) Argon Gas.
• Complete Material Traceability.